Recycling is just one way to engage and reward fans for interacting with your brand. Reward fans for ordering tickets with a % supporting a local green project, for joining players and other fans in community clean-ups, for carpooling to games, for growing the community,for joining in on brand promotions and for shopping for products. The stadiums are getting greener by the day, the teams are looking for partners, the fans are always looking for ways to get closer to their teams, and it’s time for sponsors to tap into this growing opportunity.
- screencast.com/users/hgroome/… 2 years ago
- #TBT Congrats @Ferknuckle on @sportsalliance post from Fans Without Footprints. U will rock it! #greensports fwfootprints.com/2012/10/02/gre… 2 years ago
- @sportsalliance congrats on another summit. Our rewards app powered by AR is still the best fan engagement platform out there. #greensports 2 years ago
- #COP21 Turn your fans into #greensports fans. Educate. #REWARD. #Repeat #augmentedreality #loyalty #beacons https://t.co/wmPGNhhEfB 2 years ago
- #COP21 Rewards App Special. $5k for #Android or #iOS. #greensports @YourRewardsApp https://t.co/kWNPtv4lkR 2 years ago