In recent correspondence with an overseas sponsorship executive, in which he heralded the zero-waste efforts of Waste Management during the recent WM Phoenix Open, I agreed that it was a perfect example of what sponsorship is intended to do–provide true, active fan engagement and a platform for brand awareness and product demonstration. I also provided some other examples of sustainability in American pro sports, and offered to make some introductions if he wanted to learn more.
- screencast.com/users/hgroome/… 1 year ago
- #TBT Congrats @Ferknuckle on @sportsalliance post from Fans Without Footprints. U will rock it! #greensports fwfootprints.com/2012/10/02/gre… 1 year ago
- @sportsalliance congrats on another summit. Our rewards app powered by AR is still the best fan engagement platform out there. #greensports 1 year ago
- #COP21 Turn your fans into #greensports fans. Educate. #REWARD. #Repeat #augmentedreality #loyalty #beacons https://t.co/wmPGNhhEfB 1 year ago
- #COP21 Rewards App Special. $5k for #Android or #iOS. #greensports @YourRewardsApp https://t.co/kWNPtv4lkR 1 year ago